Monday, January 24, 2011

EY I'VE GOT ONE OF THESE NOW!

Welcome to the blog, people! You're gonna love it, I just know it. This is the place where I'm gonna put all of my fanfictions. Now, I have some reservations with calling what I make fanfictions, but I have just as many with calling them Scripts. It makes me sound like I think of myself as a reputable script writer, which I do not yet. "What kind of fanfics," you may ask. Well, right now I'm working on Mega Man scripts in the style of the old Ruby-Spears show. I see so much potential for what campy, fun things that show could have done with the series and it made me sad that it got cancelled before it could have matured a bit. So, my friends and I cooked up a script, and I plan to make more.
But you don't care about all that, right? You just want to see the scripts. Here's the first one, which I will still be periodically working on, but is for now done.

Episode One: WORKING TITLE! (working title)

If you have any suggestions or ideas, feel free to contact me at epicjoeman@yahoo.com or just leave a comment. I'll also be around any Megaman Generals on /v/, but I stay anonymous there.

1 comment: