Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Stuff!

Oh wow! 18 whole hits so far! 10 of which are from me! It's like it's Christmas!
So, I forgot to mention on my last blog that there were plans made for a radio play of the previous script. A Google group was made, so if you want to lend your voice or other talents to the group just follow this link.

As well as this, I've begun work on the second of the fics. In this one I'm going to be introducing a new character to the group to take Proto Man's place at Wily's side. Who could it be? It's Bass. Spoiler alert.

Episode 2: Ruby-Spears Pro Bass Introducing

Final note. Google Docs has worked great for me for making the documents, but it's starting to strike me as being a bit to clunky for regular viewing. If anyone has any ideas for a place to host these, feel free to email or comment. Well, that's it then. Hope to see you all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment