Wednesday, February 23, 2011

So hey guys

This fic is about to wind down soon, and I'm pretty pleased with what I've got. There's still a lot of room to improve, though, and I hope to do so in the coming shows. I've come up with a TON of ideas in the time it's taken to write this, and maybe just having those on my mind has made me shift my attention more to them. I have all sorts of ideas for the adventures everyone's favorite super fighting robot will get into next, and even some about Mega Man and Roll. Can't keep all our attention on Proto Man. Ah, I kid. The best is yet to come folks. Hey, stay tuned on this post, I haven't gotten the latest episode up yet but when I do I'm probably gonna throw it on here.

EDIT: Okay, here it is, the moment you've all been waiting for.
Episode 3: BEACHES AND CHORES

No comments:

Post a Comment